While your Lennox® HVAC equipment can’t chat with you, it has a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its motherboard has double LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the failure, your furnace might display continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are various elementary furnace adjustments you can finish yourself, the majority of repairs are best handled by experts. When your heating system will not start or give heated air, reach out to Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating at 815-933-8213 for experienced furnace repair in Kankakee.
Our technicians will speedily detect and handle the issue, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can service all brands or configuration—and get the warmth reintroduced to your house fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also engages these lights to tell you it’s heating like it should.
Regular function includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater running properly.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a single light flashing slowly and the other going on and off quickly, your furnace could be experiencing a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is working like it should. It signifies the flame sensing rod might need to be cleaned or in the wrong spot on the burner. Call us at 815-933-8213 for support.
Here are several other of the most typical problems for Lennox heaters.
Heater Will Not Kick On
Here are many of the light patterns you may see when your heating system refuses to or keep running. The majority of these issues must be fixed by an expert, like one from Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating.
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This indicates your HVAC system might not have electricity. Find the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse hasn’t flipped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it rapidly flips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and contact us at 815-933-8213.
- One light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is possibly malfunctioning. The switch is an essential safety mechanism that aids in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to handle this problem without professional help.
- A single light is blinking fast and the other is blinking slowly. This typically means power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system may have a wiring problem that needs professional aid from Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating.
- All lights are flickering slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor likely isn’t operating. This part moves heated air from the heating system into your residence. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this component.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This indicates your heating system might have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our technicians at 815-933-8213 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This means there could be a malfunction with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating can locate the error and take care of it.
- The pair of lights display alternate slow flickers. This means your heater possibly has a flame error. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 815-933-8213 for support.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other is solid. This usually means your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch prevents your heating system from overheating. Reach out to the experts at Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating for help.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what may be wrong when you notice your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any heated air.
- Both lights are giving alternate fast blinks. This means your furnace ignitor could not be working. This part kindles fuel in your furnace to create warmth and should be repaired by an expert from Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heater fixed fast, trust the experts at Home Furniture, Plumbing & Heating. Our pros will handle the fault quickly and have your space feeling cozy again soon. Reach out to us at 815-933-8213 or contact us online to request an appointment today.